1. We acknowledge that God owns all we have.
We believe that everything that is good on the earth is from God and that we are merely stewards of God’s possessions.
James 1:17, 1 Chronicles 29:11-12, Haggai. 2:5-8, Colossians 1:16-17, 1 Corinthians 4:1
2. We will trust God knowing that He will supply all of our needs.
We acknowledge that God leads us and provides all that we need to achieve His objectives.
Matthew 6:31-33, Philippians 4:19, 2 Corinthians 9:6-8, Ephesians 3:20
3. We will teach and model scriptural giving, knowing that God will multiply.
Genesis 14:17-20, Deuteronomy 14:22, Malachi 3:5-12, 1 Corinthians 16:1-2, 2 Corinthians 8:3-7
4. We will obey God’s command to send missionaries throughout the world.
We will not allow missions giving to be decreased in order to support other ongoing ministries.
Acts 1:8, Philippians 4:10-17, 2 Corinthians 8:1-9, Acts 13:1-2
5. We will be good managers, believing that God is the owner and He will reward our faithfulness.
Matthew 25:14-30, 1 Corinthians 4:12, 2 Corinthians 8:20-21
a. Faithfulness with managing worldly wealth brings a spiritual reward. Luke 16:11
b. We will keep clear and accurate financial records of all ministries which will be maintained daily by our accounting staff, reviewed monthly by our trustees.
c. We will provide an annual church report to our members and welcome questions throughout the year.
d. We will only purchase goods and services when we know we can pay the bills within agreed upon terms.
e. We will only borrow money when the means to repay is certain, either through analysis of regular giving or pledged collateral or both.
James 4:13-14, Proverbs 21:5, Proverbs 17:18, Proverbs 27: 1
6. We will endeavor to learn contentment, as this is God’s will for us.
We believe the Scriptures tell us to be content with little or much and to give God thanks in all things.
1 Timothy 6:6-10, 2 Corinthians 9:8-15, Philippians 4:11-15, Hebrews 13:5
7. We will in all things seek to glorify Christ in His Church.
Psalm 96:8, Colossians 1:15-19, Ephesians 3:21